Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Trust

TRUST
One of life's great blessings is to have someone that you can trust.
Completely! With everything!
Between you and the one you trust there has to be total openness,
Completely! Confidence always!
The one you trust will never fail you or leave you no matter what.
Completely! Forever there!
God is someone like that, someone you can trust with all things
Completely! Without fail!
He has given you His word that He will never forget you or fail you
Completely! His word is true!

He will never grow weary of listening to you; He will never leave you.
Completely! Always listening!
When your trials increase He will stand by your side and be your fortress.
Completely! Your Guard!
God wants to be your Friend; He wants you to trust him with everything.
Completely! His hand in yours!


The Bible says:
"Call upon me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you will honor me."
Psalm 5015
"When I am afraid, I will trust in you. In God, whose word I praise, In God I trust; I will not be afraid. What can mortal man do to me?"
Psalm 56:3,4
"The Lord is my light and my salvation - Whom shall I fear?"
Psalm 27:1"The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, A stronghold in times of trouble. Those who know your name will trust in you. For YOU, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you."
Psalm 9:9,10

No comments: