Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Every Day Thankful to Follow Jesus

Hello Jesus! A new day lies before me.
And, Jesus, I want to give it all to you!
I want to be just a suit of clothing
For You to walk around in.

Jesus, I’m thankful that we found each other.

Hello Jesus! I’m so thankful that I’m yours.
And, Jesus, I want to place my feet in your steps
I want to walk as you would have me walk.
Say what you would want me to say.

Jesus, I’m thankful that you loved me.

Hello Jesus! each new day and when night falls
That is when I think of you most of all.
For me to follow in your way necessitates
I bend my ear and listen for the Spirit’s voice.

Jesus, I’m so thankful for our church family!

Hello Jesus! help me make my days a way of choice.
I want to surrender my life as a daily sacrifice.
Lead me to those that do not know you, and then
Speak through me the way of salvation.

Jesus, I want to commit myself to serving you.
EVERY DAY THANKFUL TO FOLLOW JESUS !

No comments: