Thursday, October 17, 2013

The Card Lady

I’m not just a “Card Lady” you know.
I sent you a card so that I can grow.
If  you receive a card from me then you know
I am praying for you and I want it to show.
By telling you in words better than mine,
That I care and will pray until you feel fine.

When I pray I feel especially close to the Lord,
About the needs of others we are in accord.
The Spirit moves in such marvelous ways,
He moves mightily for us when we pray.
It is not just a card that comes your way,
I will pray over you figuratively every day.

Your name is written down in our “BOOK”.
It will stay there until a better outlook.
Occurs for you, may our Lord grant it too.
Better days ahead is my prayer for you.
Don’t just throw out the card, read, it again.
Words can be a blessing, prayer reduces pain.

                         Amen


Psalm 91:15  “When they call on me, I will answer. I will be with them in trouble. I will rescue them and honour them.”
Isaiah 65:24  “I will answer them before they even call to me. While they are still talking about their needs, I will go ahead and answer their prayers.”
James 5:16  “The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and produces wonderful results.”

2 Corinthians 3:5  “It is not that we think we are qualified to do anything on our own. Our qualification come from God.”

No comments: