Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Holy Spirit

Come now Holy Spirit, refresh my life today.
Bring God’s Holy Word to mind when ‘ere I pray.
Open mine eyes I pray, let Thy Spirit see through me.
Let my speech be seasoned with words from Thee.
That I might be a conduit prepared for Thy love..
An outpouring of Thy love must come from above.

Come Holy Spirit talk to me, more settled I will be.
To seek, to find and to follow Thy word tells me
That more confidence and knowledge I will retain.
To have Your word in me is a glorious refrain.
With your word in me I am able to repeat it again.
This I do in obedience to Jesus’ holy  name.

                             Amen

Psalm 34:5 - 8  “ Those who look to Him for help will be radiant with joy; no shadow of shame will darken their faces....Taste and see that the Lord is good. Oh the joys of those that take refuge in Him,”

Psalm 16:11  “ You will show me the way of life, granting me the joy of your presence and the pleasures of living with you forever.”

No comments: