Thursday, October 9, 2014

What You Sow You Will Reap

Lord, teach me to think before I act,
And open my ears to hear before I judge.
May I be ever ready to forgive my enemies,
So that You, O Father will forgive me.
If I choose to be candid and frank
Ensure my words are softened with love.
Remind me to lift up a fallen brother,
And not to think more highly of myself.
Holy Spirit give me sympathy for the afflicted
For I may walk their path one day myself.

Holy Spirit help me to think before I speak,.
Close my ears that I hear no gossip that passes by.
And seal my lips so no gossip passes from me.
I want to be loyal to my church and its principles,
And I desire to stand by the truths in your word.
If my tongue becomes slanderous, bridle it Lord.
I desire to have a clean heart with pure thoughts.
May I be courteous and kind to all that I meet,
For one day I will stand at Thy judgment seat,
May I not be ashamed of how I have lived for Thee.

                             Amen

Nahum 1:7 ~ “The Lord is good, a strong refuge when trouble comes. He is close to those who trust in Him.”

Hebrews 10:23 ~ “ ”Let us hold tightly without wavering to the hope we affirm, for God can be trusted to keep His promise.”

No comments: