Faith is believing that the impossible will occur, God often outdoes.
Faith is what people conceive will never happen, but it so often does.
Faith is stepping out into a darkened room believing there is a floor.
Faith is trusting God knows what is best for us now and forevermore.
Faith is believing that God always hears us and we simply need to rest.
Faith is believing some answers are “No”, and they too are always best.
Faith is learning to lean, to believe in the unseen, waiting for the answer.
Faith is knowing we have been given the Spirit as our great intercessor.
Faith is waiting, not questioning, believing and trusting they will come.
Faith is praying remembering the sacrifice; God gave us in His Son.
Faith is what we do not see but its very existence is this trust in God.
Faith says we do not have to listen when others mock and call us odd.
Faith is our firm foundation under all that makes this life worth living.
Faith is our grasp on what we can’t see, it is what urges us in giving.
Faith is what distinguished our ancestors, set them above the crowd.
Faith is visualizing eternity, our great hope knowing we’re allowed
Faith is a living force that we can draw upon, for we have just begun
Faith is applying the principle of leaning, believing in God’s Son.
Faith is lying down at night, and living in faith that we will live on
Faith is getting up in the morning knowing God has barely begun.
- Galatians 2: 20 ~ I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
- Galatians 2:16 ~ We have put our faith in Christ Jesus that we may be justified by faith in Christ and not by observing the law, because by observing the law no one will be justified.
- Isaiah 7:9 ~ If you do not stand firm in your faith, you will not stand at all.
- Matthew 21:21 ~ Jesus replied, ‘I tell you the truth, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and it will be done. If you believe, you will receive, whatever you ask for in prayer.
- Thought ~ The more we express our faith the more our faith cup fills up. If faith is the substance of things hoped for, then faith is a living thing.