Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Gone to Heaven

I am not here.
My Spirit has gone on ahead.
Here is but an empty shell,
Just God’s earthly creation.
Used but for a little while.
But it is needed no longer.

I have been truly reborn
Into my everlasting body!
But you will recognize me,
And I will wait for you.
I will soon hear your call,
Just over heaven’s wall.

Christ has paid your pass,
Do not consider this the last.
It is merely my beginning,
And time will quickly fly,
And in the blink of an eye.

Just a slumbering sweet,
Soon there we will meet.
A glorious re-awakening.
A new and perfect SONrise!

  • I Corinthians 15:12 & 13 - But if it is preached that Christ has been raised from the dead, how can some of you say that there is no resurrection of the dead? If there is no resurrection of the dead, then not even Christ has been raised. And if Christ has not been raised, our preaching is useless and so is your faith.

No comments: