Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Not Long Now

It won’t be long until we will be leaving here.
But there are no worries, and there is no fear.
Know where I’m going, and know who is there.
Not that I won’t persist in breathing a prayer.
Still so many needs here, and it is everywhere.
I really want to take part in of winning a soul..
One more start to write in the book and enrol.
It won’t be long until we’ll be leaving here.
Time quickly flies by, I’ve become really clear.
I’ve been taught well, the Spirit resides here.
There’s no fear of hell for I know for sure
I rest in Christ’s payment, so in Him I am pure.

A place is reserved in heaven for me right now.
Christ’s Spirit leads me and He doth endow
Me with assurance that this isn’t my home.
One day I’ll be kneeling before His throne.
Time flies by quickly, but your not left alone.
Christ’s death was for us Hid blood did atone.
In the blink of an eye so my rapture shall be.
Transported to heaven with new eyes I’ll see.
God’s plan all along was to see Jesus in me.
And release from this pain will set me free.
As a promise to me you won’t grieve too long.
Rely on God’s word more, and be very strong.

It won’t be long until we will be leaving here.
Death hath no sting, and I will never veer
From the path God hath set for me to tell
The grace of Christ; He doeth all things well.
Walk and talk as if you both know and believe
The Spirit will speak to you and you will receive.
That Jesus’ word is just as true today as before.
And seek His way and start to learn much more.
Jesus abolished death and He is waiting for me.
So don’t grieve too long, I will be waiting for thee.


  • John 6:47 ~ Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.
  • John 5:13 ~ These things have I written to you that ye may know that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe in the name of the Son of God.
  • Romans 8:11 ~ But if the Spirit of Him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, He that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by His spirit that dwelleth in you.
  • John 14:18 ~ I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

No comments: