Thursday, October 16, 2008

Draw Me Nearer


Closer, closer, draw me closer Lord to Thee
Until when looking, others can no longer see the Me.
Deeper deeper, hide me Lord so close to Thee.
Cover me with Thy blood that you shed to set me free.
Wiser, wiser, let me sit at your feet learning more from you.
Fill me with your Spirit, send me forth your work to do.
Flowing, flowing, let your love flow freely from me.
So that I become a mirror reflecting light from Thee.
Joyful, joyful, let my life be so rich with your joy.
That deep and lasting "Bubble" this world cannot destroy.
Singing, singing, let my life become an unending song.
Brand me Lord to show that its to you I now belong.
Freely, freely, I now surrender my life up to you.
I now know that in so doing it’s the best thing I can do.
Weeping, weeping, I see now what you did for me.
I want to show to others it’s the only way to be.
Rejoicing, rejoicing, come rejoicing along with me.
Raise your voices higher and consider all He’s done for Thee.

No comments: