Friday, June 24, 2011

Oh Father!

I so miss the ones who have gone on to You!
I know that others feel the same way that I do.

It is not that I’m unsure of seeing them again,
I wish I could spare their loved ones such pain.

I’m not jealous, I know that I’ll soon be with You.
I will be able to greet my loved ones again too!

Life here is just as a breath as Your word says.
I’m assured of life with You one of these days.

Now that I’ve grown in You, realizing Your way,
I know I need to focus on You each and every day.

Being a Christian does not take away all the pain.
It won’t be long; keep me strong ‘til we meet again.

Remind me to pray for those that are left alone,
Give me words to say; You are on Your throne,

You will carry them when they need Your touch.
My prevailing prayer and love can mean so much.

No comments: